The Village of Deerfield has the best of everything – a small, friendly, neighborhood feel combined with easy access to the bustling city life of Chicago. A-Abiding Care is pleased to provide the highest quality home care for seniors in Deerfield, and when our clients are in the mood to go out and about, to offer transportation and friendly companionship to enjoy a day on the town.
Many of our senior clients participate in activities offered by the Patty Turner Center. Others prefer a stroll through the park, or a leisurely lunch at one of Deerfield’s many wonderful restaurants. Whatever the preference, A-Abiding Care’s cheerful caregivers help seniors enjoy life to the fullest!
And when Deerfield seniors would rather remain at home, A-Abiding Care is right by their side,helping to make life easier and more fulfilling, while fostering a sense of independence and challenging them to reach their highest potential each and every day. Just a few of the many ways we’re helping seniors include:
- Providing personal care assistance, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Shopping and running other errands
- Preparing meals, including clean-up afterwards
- Laundry and linen changes and other light housekeeping tasks
- Engagement in favorite activities such as scrapbooking, gardening, reading, and more
- Friendly companionship to brighten the day